One of my favorite December traditions is taking my kids to visit Santa. Here is a great list of where to find Santa in the Pioneer Valley.
Where to find Santa in the Pioneer Valley
Pin this image so you can reference this post again!
Where to Visit With Santa In The Pioneer Valley: Malls
Eastfield Mall, 1655 Boston Post Rd, Springfield, MA
- Photo packages are available. Here is a full list of the times you can see Santa at the Eastfield Mall Plus, Monday nights are pet nights!
Holyoke Mall, 50 Holyoke St. Holyoke MA
- Photo packages are available. Here is a full list of the times you can see Santa at the Holyoke Mall.
Westfarms Mall Santa’s Flight Academy, 1500 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT
- Santa’s Flight Academy is a wholly interactive and magical hero’s journey that transforms children into key members of Santa’s Flight Crew. Create memorable and sharable moments for families, including the Flight Suit Visualizer and the Flight Navigation Station. Experience a powerful and magical snow and light show inside Santa’s sleigh, and, of course, a visit with Santa Claus.
- Click here for information about the Flight Academy.
- Click here for Santa Photo Hours.
Where to Visit With Santa In The Pioneer Valley: Destination Spots
Santa at Yankee Candle, South Deerfield, MA
Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, MA is one of the premier places to see Santa in the Pioneer Valley. This Santa is the REAL deal. In addition to offering a portrait package, you can also snap photos with your camera, which is a total bonus. Here is a full listing of Santa’s holiday hours (including his break times). You should note that this is a very popular destination for Santa seekers in the Pioneer Valley, so plan to get there when it first opens or plan to wait in line. Fridays and weekends are a mad house. So plan ahead. Plus, Santa’s Parade is on December 2nd.
Santa’s Land at Buttery Brook Park, South Hadley MA 123 Willimansett St (Route 33) in South Hadley.
- Open 12/7/17 through 12/10/17 and 12/14/17 though 12/17/17, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Admission is free and Mrs. Claus will hand out cookies to children after their visit with Santa. Pictures with Santa are available for $5 each or families may take their own photos. While Santa pictures are printed, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and a ride on the Buttery Brook ‘train’ to view the holiday lights!
Santa’s House at Mitteneague Park, 1695 Westfield Street, West Springfield MA
- Open 12/10/17 through 12/23/17 Santa’s Arrival on 12/10 at 2pm.
- Monday – Friday Hours – 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday Hours – 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- The West Springfield Park & Recreation Department has been sponsoring Santa’s House, located in Mittineague Park, since 1980. Santa will meet the children of West Springfield each evening before Christmas
Santa’s Trains @ Look Park Garden House, Florence MA
- Open 12/8/2017-12/24/2017
- This is one of our favorite events of the holiday season. The line can be long, but it is because Santa and Mrs. Claus take time with each child and make sure Mom and Dad have their photo. Bring your cameras.
And in case you missed it, here is our list of Cheap/Free Things to Do in December in Western MA.
pinnable image credit: depositphotos/© HASLOO
Join the newsletter
Living in MA rocks! Subscribe to hear about awesome events and places to explore with your family.