Bounce Trampoline Sports in Springfield, MA is a spot that has been on our radar quite a bit as of late. I took Malone once when it first opened, and he was dying to go back again. So, when they to reached out to us with an invitation, the answer was a quick yes! Many thanks to Bounce! Trampoline Sports for the complementary admission so we could facilitate this review.
The first thing we noticed when we arrived at Bounce was that it wasn’t set up like some of the other trampoline places we’ve been to. The layout is compartmentalized because it used to be a movie theater!
Gracie and Malone had a blast exploring all that Bounce has to offer. Their first stop was the basketball hoops! Both kids were too short to really slam dunk, but the older group of boys on the next trampoline were doing some crazy tricks!
The foam pits were also a blast! Everyone had so much fun trying to do flips into cushy foam blocks. I had a good laugh watching the kids try to climb out of them!
Grace and Malone spent the most time at great deal of time at Bounce Xtreme. This area is included with your admission price and is the perfect spot for your Ninja Warrior obsessed kid. There are two separate rooms that are divided based on age. We were there on a slow day and were okayed by the staff member to enjoy the older kid space. In fact, time and time again I witnessed the staff members use common sense with regard to the rules. Speaking of staff, there was plenty of it!
Good things to know about Bounce Trampoline Sports:
- You can save time checking in by completing an online waiver in advance. These are stored in their system, so you shouldn’t have to do it more than once. Make sure everyone who’s jumping has one filled out! If you’re bringing children who aren’t your own, they have to have one signed by their parent or guardian! Here’s a link to the online waiver.
- They often have special jumps or events going on. The best place to find out what’s happening is by visiting their Facebook page (just in the last week I’ve seen bring a friend for a buck, a special needs event, and two for one specials advertised).
- During normal business hours, toddlers have their own special jump zone to use. However, twice a week Bounce hosts toddler time where guests under 5 years of age can have a chance to play on the big trampolines too.
- Just like with most other indoor fun zones, there are other ways to spend money once you’re through the door. Jumping is included….but there are also vending machines, photo booths and arcade games onsite. They’ve also got small snack bar with drinks and snacks.
- Grownups, Bounce has though thought of you! There is free wifi, plenty of benches to sit on and even a parent lounge with cushy seats, magazines, TV and rotating views of the trampolines so you can relax while your kids jump!
Giveaway time! 1 winner will receive 2 passes good for one hour of jump time to use at Bounce Springfield, MA location.