Welcome welcome to another week of the Pin It Party! I’m glad you’re here! These were three of my favorite posts last week and they have been pinned to the Best Of The Best board!
Cotton Candy Cupcakes via Bits & Giggles
Daily To Do List Printables via More Than A Mom Of Three
10 Unusual Dish Soap Uses Via Sidetracked Sarah
I am personally pinning way more than just these features, there were SO many great ideas last week!
Welcome to THE 67th Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup!
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
Follow THE Pin It Party – The Best of the Best by ellie @ creative geekery on Pinterest
Thanks for hosting!
Melinda @Home.Made.Interest recently posted..We’re Gonna Party Like It’s YOUR Birthday! – Giveaway
Thanks for including my to do list printable and hosting a fantastic party!
Jenn recently posted..25 Healthy After School Snacks