This recipe for Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole With Broccoli has been sponsored by Simply Potatoes ®. All opinions are my own.
As the weather turns from fall to winter here, I’ve got two things at the top of my mind when it comes to making dinner for my family….. quick comfort food. Between homework and after school activities, I have to be able to put dinner on the table fast! I’m always looking for recipes that are well balanced and this recipe for cheesy ham & potato casserole with broccoli has it all… a starch, a vegetable, meat, and dairy.
With this recipe, all of the heavy lifting is already done! The ham is pre-cooked, the broccoli can be steamed in the microwave and the potatoes are already chopped / cleaned. This is the perfect recipe for a potluck, Sunday brunch or even to use up that post Easter ham! Everyone in my house is a fan of this one, it’s a hit! Even my persnickity preschooler who has a pallet that pivots with the wind!
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole With Broccoli
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole With Broccoli Ingredients:
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, chopped.
- 1 cup precooked ham, chopped.
- 1/2 cup chicken stock.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 20 oz package Simply Potatoes diced potatoes. Steam in microwave with water for 10 minutes.
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese (reserve half).
- 3/4 cup sour cream.
- 3/4 cup fried onions (like the kind you’d put in Spicy Green Bean Casserole)
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole With Broccoli Method:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for reserved cheese. Mix until Simply Potatoes, ham and broccoli are evenly coated with moist mixture.
- Transfer into 8 x 8 or similar sized baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and casserole is bubbly.