This recipe for bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hot dogs is brought to you today by Kayem. I received product as well as compensation from the brand. Thank you, for your continued support of A Cookie Before Dinner.
In our house, game day and hot dogs to together. It’s just how things are done around here. So, when Kayem reached out to me and asked if I’d throw a Patriot’s game day party and serve their product, the answer was an easy yes. You might not know this, but my husband Mike and I met in Boston. We adore sports and enjoy Sunday’s together!
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs.
There really isn’t a way to make a Kayem Fenway Frank any better than what it already is, but if I had to wrap something in bacon, this would be it.
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs Ingredients
- 1 package Kayem Fenway Franks
- 1/2 package bacon (you need one slice of bacon for each hot dog you’re wrapping)
- 3 slices cheese (I used American, it was what I had)
Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hot Dogs Method
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice each hot dog down the middle (be careful not to slice completely through). Slice cheese into thin strips and stuff. Starting at one end, wrap bacon around hot dog using a corkscrew method. Bake for 30 minutes on a cookie cooling pan with a cookie sheet underneath to catch the grease. Drain well with paper towel and serve hot.
Doesn’t this game day spread look amazing? In addition to my bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hot dogs, there was chili (for chili cheese bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hot dogs), sausage, pepper & onions (featuring Kayem Artisan Sweet Sausage), popcorn and a vegetable/chip platter with guacamole!
We had intended on having more guests, we were expecting eight in all. But at the last minute, the other family we invited came down with a bug! Nevertheless, our other guests had a great time!
Giveaway time! In addition to my giveaway, there are two other great sweeps to enter. You don’t want to miss out on those!
My giveaway is for a Box Of Meat from Kayem!
To enter, use the widget below. Then, read on to see some other great ways to win with Kayem!
Sweepstakes #1: Ultimate Pats Fan Experience
One Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Two club seat tickets to the Patriots vs. Seahawks game at Gillette Stadium on 11/13/16
- One VIP parking pass
- Two tickets to the Patriots Official Pre-Game Tailgate Party
- One Authentic Patriots jersey
- A Kayem Grill Kit and twelve (12) coupons good on a FREE package of any Kayem Frank or Sausage up to 20oz
- The opportunity to go on the field before the Patriots vs. Seahawks game on November 13, 2016, and retrieve the tee after kickoff
Three Second Place winners will receive:
- One Kayem Grill Kit
- Twelve coupons good on a FREE package of any Kayem Frank or Sausage up to 20oz
How to enter: Now through October 9th , visit this link and complete the entry form to enter the sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes #2: Kayem Touchdown
- Sixteen grand prize winners will receive one autographed Patriots Football and twelve Kayem Free Product Coupons
How to enter: Beginning September 6, 2016 through January 1, 2017 visit this link during each weekly entry period complete the form with contact information. Guess which Patriots player will be the first to score a touchdown by crossing over the goal line in the upcoming game and submit the form.
What’s your favorite tailgate food? If you win the Kayem Box o Meat, what will you make first?