After spending over six years in Holyoke, I’ve decided it is one of my favorite places to spend time with my kids (and I don’t just mean at home). There are so many things to do in Holyoke MA with kids that we never get bored! I thought it might be fun to make a list of all of the great things to do with kids here!
30 Things To Do In Holyoke MA With Kids
- Explore the Dinosaur Footprints near the Connecticut River.
- Spend the day at the Holyoke Children’s Museum
- Hike at Ashley Reservoir.
- Hike at Mt. Tom.
- Play on the Mt. Tom playground.
- Visit Billy Beez indoor playground at the Holyoke Mall.
- Visit the Holyoke Fish Lift.
- Go fishing on the Connecticut River.
- Get ice cream from Nick’s Nest.
- Borrow a book or spend time playing at the Holyoke Public Library.
- Visit the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
- Hike at the Whiting Street Reservoir.
- Watch the Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Participate in the Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day kid’s fun race.
- Have lunch at Friendly’s.
- Swim during open swim at the Holyoke YMCA.
- Watch a Valley Blue Sox baseball game.
- Play tennis at Crosier Field.
- Visit the Holyoke Merry Go Round.
- Hike Goat Peak Lookout Trail .
- Visit the Wistariahurst Museum.
- Catch an outdoor summer concert at Heritage State Park.
- Visit Community Field. Play on the playground, ice skate in the winter, or take your dog to the dog park.
- Trick or Treat at Town Hall.
- Take a walk along the canal.
- Have donuts for breakfast from The Whole Donut.
- Go ice skating at Fitzpatrick Arena.
- Play on the playground at Kennedy Park
- Explore Pulaski Park (includes skate park, playground, and spray park).
- Explore Scott Tower scenic look out.
If you loved this list of great things to do in Holyoke, MA with kids, you are going to LOVE my newsletters where I provide even more great content like this! To hop on it, use the box below. We never spam, promise!
[…] 19: Check out this list of 30 Things To Do With Kids In Holyoke MA! There is something for everyone in […]