It is Wednesday night, which means it is time for another round of The Pin It Party! I am so glad you’re here and that you’ve decided to show off your best with us! I know I’ve said this in previous weeks, but this link party is my go to place to find everything I want to pin for the upcoming week. There are always so many great ideas!
These week these were my favorites!
Unusual Uses For Lemons via Robyn’s View
Peanut Butter Cheese Ball via A Worthy Read
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup via New Mrs. Adventures
Congratulations guys! Feel free to grab the “I was featured” button below!
And now on this week!
Welcome to the Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
Follow THE Pin It Party – The Best of the Best by ellie @ creative geekery on Pinterest