We are in the THICK of summer here in New England. Everyday around 3:00 pm, I think about how much I don’t want to cook dinner for my crew and how I’d rather just serve everyone cold cereal and fruit. Both Mike and Malone would be over the moon if I did. I have pulled that trick a few times this summer, along with the let’s go out for ice cream for dinner trick. But at some point, I need to come up with some summer supper ideas that I can actually get behind.
I’ve curated this list of 10 amazing summer supper ideas both for my benefit and yours. These all look amazing and I might actually be able to serve my family something other than our standard taco salad, breakfast for dinner, or DIY sandwich night.
1. Fresh And Easy Fish Tacos
2. Copy Cat Applebee’s Clubhouse Grill Sandwich
3. Chickpea Salad With Artichokes And Pesto
5. Microwave Hasselback Potatos
6. Marinated Vidalia Onion And Tomato Sandwich
7. Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
8. Caprese Chicken Drumsticks
9. Ultimate Grilled Pizza
10. Chili Rubbed Steak And Roasted Pepper Salad
What is on your summer supper menus?
Join the newsletter
Living in MA rocks! Subscribe to hear about awesome events and places to explore with your family.