Welcome to week number 66 of The Pin It Party! I loved seeing everyone’s links last week. You can certainly tell that back to school and easy dinner ideas are what are on people’s minds!
My three favorites this week were inspired by school! We’ve got a gift for a teacher, a breakfast to start the day right, and an after school treat!
Sharpie Wreath Teacher Gift Idea via Nap-time Creations.
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups via The Involuntary Housewife
Breakfast Egg Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via Roxy’s Kitchen
Welcome to THE 66th Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup!
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
Follow THE Pin It Party – The Best of the Best by ellie @ creative geekery on Pinterest
Join the newsletter
Living in MA rocks! Subscribe to hear about awesome events and places to explore with your family.