Before I started my work as a writer and blogger, I spent over seven years working as an administrative assistant. A large portion of those years were with a company based in Boston called Enservio, a contents inventory and appraisal company.
My job at Enservio was unique. In the beginning, I started out working part time as an appraisal associate. I spent my days researching the value of unique and high end items that claimed as damaged or lost in insurance claims. As the needs of the business changed, so did my role. I moved to the transcription department and then into a full time role where I spent my days reconstructing the contents of an insured’s home item by item. When I was laid off in 2012, I was in a leadership role where I helped manage a full time team of 21 and a part time team of 12. In this role, I coordinated the daily schedule of over thirty employees and juggled several projects at once every day.
My entire career at Enservio was spent working from home. I know what it means to work independently and without a lot of direction. I am comfortable working in a virtual role.
We all have tasks that we don’t love. If you are feeling bogged down by the daily grind of business or blogging, I am here to help as a virtual assistant! I work in the WordPress platform and am comfortable working within the Genesis framework.
Services I offer:
- General administrative tasks including but not limited to transcribing documents, creating spreadsheets, customer service, and data entry.
- Email & calendar management
- Content creation and photography
- Scheduling and coordinating blog posts from contributors or guest posters
- Post formatting, proofreading, editing, and scheduling (including adding your watermark to photos, tags, categories, and SEO)
- “Pinworthy” graphic design for posts
- Social media promotion, scheduling & engagement (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google +)
- “Refreshing” old posts and social media promotion
- Giveaway organization using Rafflecopter
Let me help you take a few things off of your plate, so you can work on the things that make your heart sing.
Each plan is tailored to the individual needs of the client, which makes it hard to say that my rate is xzy an hour.
If you’re interested in utilizing my virtual assistant skills, please email me at email@example.com and tell me a bit about what you’re looking for.