One of the things I love most about summer is heading out to the splash pads with my kids! There are so many great splash pads in the Pioneer Valley that it’s hard to pick just one! If you’re the type of family that loves to travel here and there to visit a lot of different parks and splash pads in the Pioneer Valley, this list is for you!
Best Splash Pads in the Pioneer Valley
Pin this image so you can reference it again and again!
The good news is that every county has splash pads in the Pioneer Valley. The bad news is that Franklin County only has a few. Before you head out to a splash pad, it’s always a good idea to confirm that they’re on for the season. Most of these splash pads in the Pioneer Valley are a function of the Parks and Rec department of their city. They all have various hours and different starting dates. It’s a safe bet, however, that if you show up around 1:00 pm in July or August they’ll be open.
When we head out to the splash pads, we make sure to pack our bathing suits as well as water shoes. The surfaces of splash pads can get super slick!
Splash Pads In The Pioneer Valley: Frankin County
- Unity Park, Turners Falls
- Hillside Park, Greenfield
Splash Pads In The Pioneer Valley: Hampshire County
- Look Park, Northampton (entrance fee)
- Nonotuck Park, Easthampton (entrance fee on weekends)
- Buttery Brook Park, South Hadley
- Beechgrounds Park, South Hadley
Splash Pads In The Pioneer Valley: Hampden County
- Pulaski Park, Holyoke
- Community Field, Holyoke (just one sprayer but it’s a great playground too)
- Springdale Park, Holyoke
- Szot Park, Chicopee
- Forest Park, Springfield (entrance fee)
- School Street Park, Agawam
- Municipal Park, Westfield
- Chapman Playground, Westfield
- Hampden Memorial Park, Hampden
Need directions to any of these awesome splash pads in the Pioneer Valley?
Here’s a super handy Google Map! If you click on the little balloon, you can pull up the address plus type in yours for a completely customized experience!
Wondering about other great places to explore this summer with your family? Check out our awesome Facebook Group!