The information and product have been provided by Babiators, all opinions are our own.
Summer is here and we are vowing to savor every single second of it. We’ve got day trips to the beach planned, trips to Six Flags planned and most importantly days upon days in our own yard ahead of us. In other words, we’re going to be outside every single day this summer. I am so careful to keep my kids’ skin sun safe… we’ve got sun hats, sunscreen, and UV protective shirts. But it was just recently, I started thinking about their eyes too. I knew I needed something tough and safe… and that’s Babiators!
Babiators is on a mission to protect kids’ eyes from the sun while they’re out exploring this awesome world.
Here are a few more great reasons to love Babiators:
They’re Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. Also, they undergo rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your child – whether they’re on your child’s face or end up in your child’s mouth.
They’re Durable: The sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames, and impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist, or step on them.
They’re Guaranteed! These sunglasses are backed by the Lost & Found Guarantee™ – if you lose or break your shades in the first year, Babiators will replace them for free. All you pay is shipping.
They’ve got a great fit. Babiators are designed with the face of a child in mind. They don’t pinch noses or temples. They’re are made of a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight.
- Junior Babiators sunglasses fit most babies 6 months to 3 years
- Classic Babiators sunglasses fit most children 3 to 7 years
Information about Sun Safety (According to The Vision Council’s UV Protection Reports):
- UV damage is cumulative and irreversible
- Kids receive 3X more annual UV exposure than adults yet less than 30% of parents are currently protecting their children’s eyes with sunglasses.
- Children’s eyes are more susceptible to sun damage because they have larger pupils and clearer lenses, allowing more UV to penetrate and reach the back of the eyes
When choosing sunglasses for your kids, always look for:
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- high-quality, durable frames
- A comfortable fit and a great style your kids will love
Check out The Vision Council’s UV Damage and Children Report and The Vision Council’s 2015 UV Protection Report and The Vision Council’s 2016 UV Protection Report for more information on sun safety and connect with Babiators on their website.
Win! Want to win your own pair of Babitors? Use the widget below!