Visiting a corn maze is a great fall activity!
There are so many great corn mazes in Western MA! Each fall, we like to visit at least one corn maze and see how long it takes us to get lost (and found). We love that exploring corn mazes together promote leadership and problem solving, and they take us away from our screens and into nature!
Here’s a list of the corn mazes in Western Massachusetts! Your mileage may vary, so make sure to confirm the hours before you head on down!
Corn Mazes in Western MA: Franklin County
Hick’s Family Farm 1299 Route 2 Charlemont MA
- Open September and October
- Hours: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Admission: Adults $6.00 Kids (12 and under) $4.00
Mike’s Maze 159 Old Amherst Road Sunderland, MA
- Open September through the first weekend in November.
- Hours: Their traditional maze is open Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. They’ve also got a flashlight maze option that’s open from Friday and Saturday nights from 7:00 PM – 11:00 pm.
- Admission: $12 for adults, $11.00 for students and seniors $10.00 for kids and 4 and under are free.
Corn Mazes in Western MA: Hampshire County
Austin Brother’s Valley Farm 348 West Street, Belchertown, MA 01007
- Open in October.
- Open on Saturdays from 11:00 AM to dusk and on Sundays from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM *special hours Columbus Day weekend*
- Admission: Adults (13+) $11.00, Kids (3-12) $7.00, Under 3 Free. Play area only (all ages) $3.00
Rolling Acres Corn Maze 53 Pleasant Street Southampton, MA 01073
- Open every weekend September 10 though October 2016
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM *special hours Columbus Day weekend**8
- Admission: Adults (13+) $12.00, Kids (5-12) $10.00
Corn Mazes in Western MA: Hampden County
Randall’s Farm 631 Center St. Ludlow, MA 01056
- Open every weekend September 17 through October 30, 2016.
- Hours: Weekends 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Admission: $7.00 children $10.00 adults
Meadow View Farm 120 College Highway, Southwick, MA
- Open day September 28th through October.
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 9:00 Am – 6:00 PM
- Admission: $5.00 weekday (Family Plan – 4 or more adults & children over 3 years of age $4.00 per person) and $6.00 weekend (Family Plan – 4 or more adults & children over 3 years of age $5.00 per person)
Wondering about corn mazes in Berkshire County? Me too! I didn’t find any! If you know of some, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Featured Photo credit: Lynn Graves/Flickr