What should I buy mom for Christmas is a conversation my husband and I have every year. Since my mother has passed away, his mom has really stood the gap for me.
We go back and forth between jewelry and technology ideas for her. I think she should have something pretty, he thinks she should have something techie.
Since we often have trouble figuring it out what to by mom for Christmas, we thought you might have trouble coming up with gift ideas too.
I’ve compiled this list for your benefit and mine (and my husbands). These are all products I love and would welcome in gift form. Full disclosure here- some of the items featured were things I was sent for review purposes (and loved), some items are items I just adore, and some of the links in this post are affiliate links.
I hope you enjoy these gift ideas for mom.
What should I buy the mom to be for Christmas?
1. It’s Really 10 Months. It is full of laughter and a light read. Great for a first time (or anytime) mom.
2. Sakura Bloom Rings Sling. Hands down, one of my favorite baby wearing devices EVER.
3. Snuggle Pregnancy Pillow. She’ll thank you. Trust me.
4. Mama Bee Belly Butter. Miracle in a jar.
5. Surprised By Motherhood. Another great read, but this one will feed her heart and soul.
What should I buy my mom for Christmas?
1. Linkouture Earrings. These pearl earrings are a new twist on a classic pearl style and hand crafted in Cambridge, MA!
2. Dayspring Teacup. How sweet is this teacup? I’d use it for coffee, obviously.
3. Minted Journal. This is one thing every mom needs more of. More notebooks to keep track of daily to do lists and the coming and goings of her family. You can also make a customized day planner or address book.
4. Better Life Bags. These bags are great. You can customize your own, or buy one premade. Better Life Bags employs refugee women living in Detroit who might not otherwise find employment.
5. Sister Charm Necklace. These hand crafted necklaces are adorable. The “I Love You A Bushel And A Peck” is my favorite one, but there are many different ones to choose from.
What should I buy my mom friends for Christmas?
1. Chauo Chocolate Bars. These chocolate bars are my favorite. They are chef inspired and hand crafted from ethically sourced cacaou. Buy a pack and share the love, or elevate your bff status with a bar of “emergency” chocolate.
2. Faithful Friends Print. This print is just too sweet for words. I can think of a few close friends I’d love to gift this to!
3. Starbucks Gift Cards. Coffee never goes out of style!
4. Science Of Parenthood. I love this from the gals at Science of Parenthood. You can get it as a print, a canvas, or on a notebook.
5. Suburban Haiku. This book had me snorting. Peyton Price’s haiku’s are just so spot on. Perfect for your mom friend who totally “gets” you.
What should I buy the mom who has everything for Christmas?
1. #Cube Digital Photo Frame. The #Cube is a digital photo frame that works on your wireless to pull photos from your social media feeds. What an easy and smart way to keep grandma up to date with the latest happenings in your family!
2. The Bouqs Floral Arrangement. Give mom the gift of flowers. These flowers are beautiful and come with free shipping. They have an easy system where you can prepay to have flowers delivered at a specified date. Easy peasy!
3. The Mother Of All Meltdowns. Many of my friends have essays in this book. What I love about The Mother Of All Meltdowns is that the stories told are 100% true and every mother will relate to them.
4. Dayspring Letter Blocks. These blocks are fully customizable or there are several premade options (grace, joy, peace, etc). You could get her favorite word, her name, the names of her kids. The options are endless!
5. WeMontage Photo Collage. These photo collages go right on your wall and are removable. They are a clever twist on a traditional photograph gift!
What should I buy my mom who hates to shop for Christmas?
1. ePantry ePantry delivers eco friendly cleaners, health, beauty, home, and baby items right to your doorstep. It has an entire slew of product lines to choose from (Yes to Carrots, Method, Toms of Maine, 7th Generation just to name a few) and is a set it up and forget it situation. It makes recommendations based on what it thinks you’re probably running low on and you can edit your orders before they ship! This is a totally time saver!
2. Amazon Prime Our Amazon Prime membership has paid for itself just in the free two day shipping feature. But we also love the movies and tv shows we can stream as well as the ability to listen to a ton of music without having to buy the albums. We love that just about anything we need can arrive at our doorstep just a few days later and their prices are competitive and sometimes better than brick and mortar stores!
3. Stitch Fix Stitch Fix is my newest obsession and is great for those who hate shopping for clothing for themselves. For $25.00, a stylist will pick out and send you 5-7 clothing and accessory items based on the profile you’ve set up in their system. Looking for statement pieces or need pants? You can get super specific with your stylist and even create a Pinterest board to send them! Keep what you love and send back the rest. Your $25.00 style fee acts as a credit towards the pieces you keep!
I hope you enjoyed this ultimate gift guide for mom and have a few new ideas to inspire you!
What is at the top of your list this year?
Join the newsletter
Living in MA rocks! Subscribe to hear about awesome events and places to explore with your family.