I recently had the pleasure of joining Dana Malstaff as a guest on her podcast called Expand Your Reach. Recording this was my very first podcast appearance. Click here to listen to this podcast.
In this episode you’ll hear some of my favorite blogging secrets including:
- What A Cookie Before Dinner’s first mission was and how that changed over time.
- How I decide what to write about.
- How I decide which sponsored posts to write about on my blog.
- My biggest tip regarding how to get sponsored posts.
- Where I found my blog tribe.
- My social media strategy (it isn’t what you think).
Blogging happens online, but my success comes when I make a personal connection with someone.
My biggest blog fans have been my fans since I was a little girl.
Hang out on the platform you love the most + hang out where your readers the most + automate the rest = my social media strategy.
Thank you, Dana for having me!
It was such a pleasure to have you on the podcast…you are a wealth of information and also a lovely role model. 🙂