After spending over six years in Holyoke, I’ve decided it is one of my favorite places to spend time with my kids (and I don’t just mean at home). There are so many things to do in Holyoke MA with kids that we never get bored! I thought it might be fun to make a list of all of the great things to do with kids here!
30 Things To Do In Holyoke MA With Kids
- Explore the Dinosaur Footprints near the Connecticut River.
- Spend the day at the Holyoke Children’s Museum
- Hike at Ashley Reservoir.
- Hike at Mt. Tom.
- Play on the Mt. Tom playground.
- Visit Billy Beez indoor playground at the Holyoke Mall.
- Visit the Holyoke Fish Lift.
- Go fishing on the Connecticut River.
- Get ice cream from Nick’s Nest.
- Borrow a book or spend time playing at the Holyoke Public Library.
- Visit the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
- Hike at the Whiting Street Reservoir.
- Watch the Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Participate in the Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day kid’s fun race.
- Have lunch at Friendly’s.
- Swim during open swim at the Holyoke YMCA.
- Watch a Valley Blue Sox baseball game.
- Play tennis at Crosier Field.
- Visit the Holyoke Merry Go Round.
- Hike Goat Peak Lookout Trail .
- Visit the Wistariahurst Museum.
- Catch an outdoor summer concert at Heritage State Park.
- Visit Community Field. Play on the playground, ice skate in the winter, or take your dog to the dog park.
- Trick or Treat at Town Hall.
- Take a walk along the canal.
- Have donuts for breakfast from The Whole Donut.
- Go ice skating at Fitzpatrick Arena.
- Play on the playground at Kennedy Park
- Explore Pulaski Park (includes skate park, playground, and spray park).
- Explore Scott Tower scenic look out.
If you loved this list of great things to do in Holyoke, MA with kids, you are going to LOVE my newsletters where I provide even more great content like this! To hop on it, use the box below. We never spam, promise!
Join the newsletter
Living in MA rocks! Subscribe to hear about awesome events and places to explore with your family.